Coating for Marine Environment
· Electro Zinc coated.
· Intergard® 269 epoxy red: A quick drying two component epoxy primer. Suitable for overcoating after prolonged periods of weathering.
· Intercure® 420 / Intergard® 400: A two component, high solids, low VOC epoxy micaceous iron oxide coating formulated on proprietary polymer technology which provides rapid cure and overcoating even under low temperature conditions. / A high build, two component epoxy, pigmented with lamellar micaceous iron oxide for enhanced corrosion resistance and improved overcoating properties after ageing.
· Interfine® 979 polysiloxane: A patented high performance, high volume solids content acrylic polysiloxane cosmetic finish providing excellent long term durability. Interfine 979 significantly improves upon the gloss and colour retention exhibited by typical polyurethane finishes
· Topcoat RAL 1003, signal yellow.
· AISI nuts, pins & bolts
· Potting PCB: Protection for the printed circuit boards (PCBs),