The bumper for the automatic lifting hooks is the perfect shock absorber that protects the hooks from impacts.
– Protect the hook and your load from scratches and day-to-day wear.
– Protect workers in case of impact.
– Extend product life.
– Reduce maintenance costs.
– Built from flexible polyurethane resin (PUR) with 90 shore A hardness.
– Can withstand temperature ranges of -20ºC to 90ºC / -4ºF to 194ºF.
– Reinforced battery cover.
– The evo5-evo20 Bumper with LEDs carries a slot for LEDs installation. The High-Brightness LED status indicator is an additional safety measure which shows the lifting hook’s status at all times with a bright 4 colour-code scheme visible from the operator’s position.
The evo5 to evo20 bumper for automatic hooks can be retrofitted into older units and has a very simple installation. It is NOT valid for the evo2 automatic hook or hooks with counterbalance.